We are committed to research & development. Our broad experience in the field of the agro-foodstuff sector enables us to find solutions that will suit your needs.
Synergy between the different sectors of JNJ automation
Building on our experience, we involve all the JNJ automation internal services. The primary advantages, among many, include responsiveness between services, controlled costs and confidentiality.
- The feasibility analysis and the design stage are managed by our engineers and designers/builders of the technical office.
- In parallel, our systems engineers and electro-technicians develop the electrical diagram as well as the programming of automatons.
- To rationalise costs and optimise design cycles, prototyping is handled by our machining, locksmithing and automation internal teams.
- As technical solutions are approved through workshop tests, the single unit is completed or the series production can start.
- Long before the first machine is delivered from assembly lines, we can provide your sales team with realistic photographic renderings of the machine.